Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Journey Starts Now...........

Hi folks,
I started a blog couple of months back but couldn't update it regularly. There was too much of flux with the way things were moving on personal front. I was transitioning to a new job, new country and awaiting a baby in the family( the very first one for us). Now things are settled a bit and I planned to resume with this blog but it has sadly disappeared from my dashboard. Moreover when I thought about this blog I realized, I am not the only one who is settling in here. Couple of other friends have recently moved to Sydney, just like me so they surely can also start contributing.
What this blog is all about?
Well, we have just moved to this country and there is plenty of stuff which is new for us. The idea is to share our experiences and obviously what you would read over here would be from our own perspective. Most of us are from North India, so lot of times you would see us comparing things how they move in India and how they pan out here.......
So I am writing this piece and I would invite couple of other friends as well to share their experiences ... hopefully we would have plenty of experience to share and I am sure this would come handy for those who plan to come and settle here in this OZ country.

Let the journey begin ...........




Cheers,

Tarun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its great to see a more vocal Indian community in Australia. Would you be interested in adding this blog's RSS feed to Chingri Maachh our South Asian community site?

- shrimpy at http://chingrimaachh.com.au